Before booking you must be eligible to attend the course. Unless stated in the course details, you must book in advance for any training event. Please do not turn up to the course without making a prior booking or before contacting us. Where applicable, you are responsible for acquiring clearance to attend a course from your department, college or manager.
How to book
- Check you are eligible to attend Finance Training courses by reading the eligibility policy
- On the course details page check Target Audience to verify if you qualify to attend
- Book online using your Raven account, if you do not have a Raven account please see the section on Raven below
- Once you submit your booking you will then receive information via email about your booking status (confirmed, approval required, waiting list) and any applicable joining instructions
- If there is a charge for the course (see charging), payment will be required (see payment)
If you have any queires contact the team.
- Some courses may require approval. You will be notified via email and either asked to verify your status or your status will be confirmed on your behalf before any places can be confirmed.
To make an online booking using this system you need a Raven account.
- If you are a current University or College member and do not have a Raven account, please contact the University Computing Service (UCS).
- Members of affiliated institutions may be able to attend a training course but might not be eligible for a Raven account. To check Raven eligibility, contact the UCS.
Ineligible for a Raven account
If you are not eligible for a Raven account then you will not be able to book online in the normal way instead please contact us by email/phone to process your booking or alternatively complete this
- Non-Raven Booking form
- Where non-members of the University are eligible for booking on a training course, please contact us by email/phone to process your booking.
If you are a departmental administrator or CUFS key contact who wishes to book a number of staff on to a course please complete one of the attached spreadsheets and return to Finance.Training@admin.cam.ac.uk.
Booking on behalf of others
Please complete and submit the on-line form below. The Finance Training Team will manually process the booking and the participant will receive confirmation in due course. Please note it is possible that the event could become full in the meantime due to on-line bookings.